The Mayor has issued a Declaration of Disaster Emergency effective March 16, 2020.
A copy of the Declaration is available here.
Lehigh County placed on Stay At Home Order by Gov. Tom Wolf Residents must stay home unless tasks are required for health and safety. Catasauqua, PA- Effective immediately, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf will be placing Lehigh County including Catasauqua Borough on a Stay At Home order. This command puts a shelter-in-place within Lehigh County. At this time, residents are not to leave their homes unless tasks are required for health and safety. The Stay At Home order takes place effectively on March 25h, at 8:00 pm and will continue until April 6, 2020. For more information click here.
Catasauqua Emergency Management Facebook page.
All BOROUGH MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Borough Hall will be closed to visitors until further notice. Office staff will be working and available to answer phone calls, our phone number is: 610-264-0571
Police and Fire Departments are operating as usual -
Check back here often for official updates.
Please see the CDC website for updated information on the: Coronavirus
- Payments can be made online HERE, or left in the DROP BOX outside the front door (please make sure to clearly mark your envelope with your name, address and account number).
- Water shut-offs have been postponed until May 1, 2020.
- Permit applications may be found under Forms & Applications, or email email@example.com for more information.
- The Police Department office is closed to the visitors. The non-emergency phone number is 610-264-0577 (please use online payments or dropbox for payment of tickets/fines).
- Borough Parks are closed!
- PLEASE USE 911 for Emergency calls ONLY
- If you have flu like symptoms please contact your doctor.