The Lehigh Valley Transportation Study (LVTS) needs public input on the Draft Transportation Improvement Program (TIP), which includes 118 projects, investing $484 million in every corner of the region. The TIP outlines high priority highway, bridge, trail and transit projects in Lehigh and Northampton Counties, and we are collecting public comments May 2 – May 31. Folks can review the document and submit their comments by:
- Listening to the radio:
- Call in to WDIY 88.1 at 610-758-8810 from 7-7:30 PM on Monday May 2 to ask questions and make comments on the TIP after our latest episode of Plan Lehigh Valley, which starts at 6:30 PM.
- Tune in to MEGA 101.7 at 9:30 AM on Monday May 16.
- Attending a public meeting:
- Wednesday May 11, 8 AM: Virtual Meeting www.tinyurl.com/TIP0511mtg or by phone at +1 610-477-5793 Conference ID: 673 954 331#.
- Tuesday May 17, 4 PM: Virtual Meeting
www.tinyurl.com/TIP0517mtg or by phone at +1 610-477-5793 Conference ID: 298 214 774#.
- Wednesday May 18, 9 AM: Lehigh Valley Transportation Study, Technical Committee. This virtual meeting can be accessed at www.tinyurl.com/LVTS2022mtgs or by phone at +1 610-477-5793, Conference ID: 507 799 683#
- Thursday May 19, 7 PM: In-Person Meeting at the Fowler Center, 6th Floor 511 E Third St Bethlehem, PA 18015. Dessert is provided.
- Reading a physical copy at:
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, District 5-0, 1002 Hamilton Street, Allentown
- Lehigh and Northampton Transportation Authority (LANTA), 1060 Lehigh Street, Allentown
- Allentown Public Library, 1210 Hamilton Street, Allentown
- Bethlehem Public Library, 11 West Church Street, Bethlehem
- Easton Public Library, 515 Church Street, Easton
- Commenting when they can:
All public meetings are free and open to all – register today at www.eventbrite.com/o/lehigh-valley-planning-commission-10947355799