Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Residential Resales and Rentals

Selling or buying a home in the Borough of Catasauqua DOES NOT require a municipal inspection (sometimes referred to as a Certificate of Occupancy or Buyer Notification Report).

A Certificate of Occupany IS required for ALL New Construction.

A Moving Permit is required for anyone moving into the borough, out of the borough or within the borough.

A Rental Inspection is required on rental properties whenever there is a change in tenants.